So the word is... No progress. God has his timing and so does Gracelee, but that is hard for Momma to understand! We got a really cool gift at the last shower we had. At the Joy Circle shower, Lessie gave us a Build a Bear that we could record the baby's heartbeat and keep it inside the bear. Well, it did not work at the doctor's office, and I think my sour attitude had something to do with it. So, I went to Babies 'R' Us and bought the $20 Graco Prenatal Heart Listener, against medical advice because they don't think you can hear like they can. Well, it worked perfectly and we were even able to record it not only for the bear, but for everyone else to hear too! All I needed was the loving support of my wonderful Husband and of course his technical mind!!! Here is the link to hear her little heartbeat...
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment