Sunday, March 29, 2009

And... Here... We... Go...

So my this is my first foray into this whole blogging thing, normally Tiff takes the reigns on this thing. It only took my wife being in a hospital bed and surgical gown to get me behind the keyboard. So that being said, Hi this is Justin. We are officially checked into the hospital and Tiff is going through the whole rigmarole getting hooked into the system (I'm pretty sure one of these things can read her mind). At any rate we are here and we are ready and rarin. I'll try and find a picture that is up to the high standards my wife has set for the next entry. Good Night, we are going to give sleep our best shot.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Yah, Justin! I was hoping you would give us a play by play...good luck on getting rest on the lousy chair they call a bed for the daddy to be!

Liz said...

So excited for you both! This is such a wonderful gift! Can't wait for pics! Give Tiff our love and support!
xoxo-Liz, James, Elliot