Saturday, March 21, 2009

Gracelee Countdown Continues... but only 7 more days!

Just an update:

Doctor appointment yesterday. No progress. My body likes having her inside, I guess. A little disappointing, but it is better to go with God's plan than my own. With that in mind, though, next Sunday, March 29th, is a scheduled induction day per doctor's order... this is, of course, unless Miss Gracelee decides otherwise. I have to watch my blood pressure this week, and if it goes up at all the game plan changes and we have her immediately. I have significant swelling, and if my blood pressure goes up, then it becomes a health issue. We had the opportunity to have her tomorrow, but the chance for C- section was 40%... and I sort of want to try and do it on my own. What does it feel like to go into labor? I am pretty sure I will get the epidural soon there after, but I really want to know what it feels like to start. Weird?!?!?!?! 
*
Anyway, just prayers for a smooth week. I have to go back to work, which I wasn't planning on doing, but it is better for our family in the long run. It is definitely hard to work with elementary children and be 9... no 10 months pregnant! 40 weeks on Monday! Yikes!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooohooo! Your almost there! You are doing great! She will be here before you know it!

Love you!