Monday, March 30, 2009

The Arrival of an Angel





So at 12:49 pm this afternoon mine and Tiffany's lives were changed forever. A 7 pound 11 ounce bundle of wonder named Gracelee Sutherland came into our life. I speak for both of us when i say We are in love. If you haven't immediately scrolled down to the pictures here they are for you to fall in love with as well.
Introducing Gracelee Sutherland
I'm so proud of Tiffany
Let the Spoiling begin

Oh but wait there's more spoiling to come

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congrats! Give that baby a kiss for me. I can't wait to see her. I love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

She is beeeee - u - ti -fulll!! Congrats to all...love, Sylvia

The Jasters said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so glad that things went smoothly and quickly (at least it seems that way:o)! What a beautiful blessing! We can't wait to meet precious Miss Gracelee!