Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4 Mile Hike!













 Yes... you read correctly! 4 miles yesterday! Gonna try for 2 today!
*
*
Momma says she has done her part to try and get Gracelee to come... only problem is, I think Gracelee is content where she is for another week! I am content to wait on her too! I just really want her to be healthy! So anyway, Lady and I joined TJ, Jimmy, Momma, and Max for a hike around Brazos Bend State Park... home of the American Alligator!
*
The day was perfect... the weather was fabulous... the only thing missing was my sweet husband. Spring Break is wonderful! I forgot how much fun it was! Summer is going to be great too! Of course, little Gracelee will be here by then, making it more fun!!!! I did buy a new bathing suit for her too! Pink and brown leopard print with a hat... I cannot wait to put her in it!
*
Here are the pictures for proof that I went on the hike! We finished the evening with great Mexican food from Gringo's... best prices in town! Anyway, since I didn't go into labor, I am going to go out on a limb and say the wives' tales about Mexican (fresh and pickled jalepenos) food and walking a long way are just that... TALES!!!! Oh well... like I said before, we don't mind waiting!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: