Saturday, March 7, 2009

No pictures please!

Well, as you could see from the last post, our daughter is not ready to be photographed... that will have to change drastically when she is here!! The doctor's appointment on Thursday was not with my regular doctor, so it was a bit more uncomfortable!!!! She is not used to seeing me, and I am sure she wanted to be thorough, but she has us scared until Monday that I MAY have preeclampsia. My blood pressure was fine all day yesterday, and my swelling is next to nothing this morning. I think that it is just precautionary because I was really swollen on Thursday and my blood pressure was a teeny bit high. No more dilation or effacement, so we might be looking at a little baby that doesn't want to come even on her due date of the 23rd. We will see as the week progresses.
*
I have gotten some flack for not posting the ultrasound pics, but honestly, if you can make out what they are, more power to ya! The technician wasn't very patient with us so here they are, and if you can tell what they are, Justin and I would be pleased as punch to know!! Have a great weekend!
*
2 weeks and 2 days until her due date!!!!!
*
I honestly have no idea!
She is sucking her thumb with her fingers sprawled out in front of her nose. This is a picture as if you are looking straight at her.

0 comments: