Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A special lunch and 15 months old

Yesterday we had a wonderful lunch with our former associate pastor, Nancy, who actually married Justin and I. We got to see her son Cooper and enjoyed the company so much! He is such a doll! It was a fabulous reunion and we are so grateful to God for Nancy! She brought so much joy to her sermons and would make you feel Jesus through your week. It is really what you need from church! It is the fuel that kept me going week to week... We really miss her!
*
This is Cooper, who is 6 months today... he was born on a really cool anniversary... Justin and my wedding day! Look at those eyes! Youth is amazing!
Gracelee wanted to "high five" Cooper all afternoon and share her crayons
Momma getting some "baby" time
This is Emma, who can spell "plane" at 2 1/2 thanks to an IPhone app... amazing and beautiful child
And then there is this one...
*
The one that makes my heart jump for joy...
*
The one who reminds me how special life is every day...
*
The one that helps me see God daily and count my many blessings
Gracelee,
As you have read this blog, I am sure you have heard me say at least a thousand times, how much I love you!
*
It is more true every day, my little ray of Sunshine! You are the light of my life!
*
15 months ago today, I was terrified, excited, and not really knowing what to expect... The minute I saw you all I could do was kiss you... What an amazing creation! What a terrific gift from God! What trust had been bestowed in your daddy and me, to raise a beautiful creature in His light.
*
Sunshine, you were given this nickname because that is what you are! You have a smile that lights up a room. You have a voice that melts my heart like a sun to a popsicle on a hot day. You give life to any situation, any party, any get- together with your sunny attitude and your fiery spirit!
*
You amaze us every day with what you can learn and what you already know... I could make a list, but it would be so long... Just know that we think you are so very special and at 15 months old, you are an amazing ray of Sunshine!
*
I love you,
Momma

You got tired of your bows... so you climbed into your chair (by yourself... which is terrifying!) and took down your hair... : )
We love you sooooooooo much!

0 comments: