Friday, June 25, 2010

Back to life... and we begin with Gracelee's New Room!


I have to start this entry with an apology, as I have not been a good blogger. However, it is truly not my fault! My get away from reality IS my blog! I love to keep this up! I hope to turn it into a book that my children will cherish! So anyway, sorry... thank you to my husband who got my editing tools BACK and ready to use!
*
Now... on to the fun stuff! : )
*
*
*
Gracelee needed a new space... with Sam the cat in a very good home (thank you, Jeannie for your help!), Gracelee is now able to sleep in her own room without having the interruptions from our hairy kitty cat friend, who occasionally would let out a demon scream from beyond and wake our angel from a peaceful slumber.
*
As you may know I am an avid blogger and a blog stalker of many... one that I love is Design Dazzle. The site is awesome and very inspirational much to the dismay of my poor, loving would- do- anything- to- make- me- happy husband! I saw a picture on there and it screamed inspiration for Gracelee's new room. So.... without further ado... 3 shades of paint later (the first 2 were not quite what I had in mind, making our little experiment VERY costly... but that is a story for another time ; ) )... crown molding custom installed by my wonderful adoring husband (with very little assistance from my parents)... Here is her new room! YAY!



LOVE IT!!! Thank you to all that made this possible!!

0 comments: