Saturday, June 26, 2010

Library Day 3: 6/24/2010

So...
*
Back again!
*
This time we made it at the very beginning... usually, Gracelee is just waking up from her morning nap at around 9:45 am, which makes us about 5 minutes late. Today, though, we skipped morning nap... and it was so much fun we might skip morning nap EVERY Thursday!!!!
*
We did not know that there was music and DANCE before story time, and now that we know she LOVES it, we won't miss it!
*
Gracelee is getting more and more comfortable with the location, and just as I thought! She found the stage! A couple of times I had to go up in the middle of the story to get her down!
; )
For the most part though, she listened to momma very well, and came back to her seat if I asked her to.
Gracelee,
You are such a big girl! Thank you for being so sweet, and smart, and so much fun! I love you so much!!!!!!!
Momma
*
Listening to story time

Coming back to her seat like a big girl! Aren't those jeans too cute! Thank you to Aunt Amanda for the cute pants and for coming to story time! It is an EXTRA treat when people come with us to Library!!
Shake what your momma gave ya! She is definitely feeling it! We have some videos below...
And... she is done with pictures.... "Lens Cap Momma!!!!"
So here are 30 sec tidbits of video of her dancing at the beginning of the event... I have now figured out that my Nikon has video capability and will use it instead of my phone from now on... LoL!!! Enjoy little Miss Shaking It!






0 comments: