Our newest nephew was born today at 1:57pm. William Austin Young weighed in at 7lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long. Momma and baby are doing great and daddy Keith is just beaming! We are so happy that he is here, and we already love him so much!!!
*
*
*
*
Baby William "Austin" Young... they are calling him Austin... so cute!!!

Just looking at him you know his name fits him! He already looks smart and independent!

Justin and I are anxiously awaiting our turn, and with only 6 months to go, it seems like it will be here quickly!!! We have a doctors appointment this week to actually hear the heart beat, and we are going to schedule a special sonogram for the following visit. I am hoping we get another picture, just because I want to see our little peanut again. Oh, by the way, that is a permanent nickname... peanut! I think its cute! Until the weekend, I hope everyone is safe and comfy in their homes with their families, and much love to everybody!! Yay! I love babies!
1 comments:
I cant believe you are already 3 months along!! It seems like just last week we were talking about your FIRST Dr visit!! Love and prayers to the almost mommy and daddy!!
Post a Comment