
*
I remember how much fun it was to visit my grandparents!
I still remember the smell of their house...
I remember the feel of a hug from my Siti and sitting with my Pops at the breakfast table asking for an orange slice...
To me, there is nothing... NOTHING, more special than the memories of spending time with the ones you love~
Pictures are worth a thousand words is the saying that most people know, but I beg to differ... Pictures are worth a lifetime and they are ABSOLUTELY priceless!
Reliving moments through pictures helps me, anyway, remember those moments even more clearly!
I would do anything to have my grandparents back again... to live those moments again... to hold them and tell them how much I appreciate them and how much I love them... And once I get to Heaven I will greet them with an embrace that will make the stars shoot across the sky!
*
*
Our visit with Elliot brought me back to that place of pure enjoyment! I watched my mom and Jimmy with their two grandchildren, and it brought me back! I am so excited that my child will have vivid memories of playing in the pool with all of her grandparents... a memory of playing with her cousins in the summer heat... of ENJOYING family and life to the fullest!
*
Maybe one day she will remember the smell of sunscreen and hamburgers the way I remember the smell of my Pops' aftershave, the hint of oranges at the breakfast table, and the smell of his mouth wash on his breath and the wonderful smell of my Siti's bread, the softness of her hands when she touched you, and the smell of her powder on her neck as I hugged her...
*
Here is a pictorial of our wonderful visit with Gracelee's little cousin!
*
Sweet Cousins!

A pic with both Paw Paws!

One
*
Two...

THREEEEEE!!!! Go!

Pouring water on Pawpaw's head is so much fun!

He is so silly!

Awweeee!!! So sweet!



This one looks so much like a baby picture of me it is not even funny! Genetics are so amazing!

Elliot riding the Rock Lobsta

Those cheeks are definitely bite- able!

Isn't he so cool!?!

One of my favs!

I L.O.V.E. this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So fun!


Bubbles!

Awwwweeee.... Newlyweds- to- be

Auntie Ke and Sophie hanging with Gracelee

Elliot and Big Paw Paw hanging out




0 comments:
Post a Comment