Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Showered with LOVE

Gracelee, Cookie (grandma got re-named on this trip), and Momma travelled to Dallas this weekend to celebrate a shower for Ms. Keila and Mr. Brian.
*
It was a beautiful shower with the MOST gracious hostess! I love Keila's family, too! EVERYONE is so sweet and so special and they all adore Keila... what is not to adore! The food was delicious, and the company was outstanding! I am speaking on behalf of Brian's side of the family when I say how blessed we feel in this union!
*
Mimi, Robyn and Annabelle along with Aunt Clarice joined us at the shower! The girls had a blast playing together and they are both so beautiful that I almost took a million pictures! Gracelee was movin' and a groovin' as always, so it was a little bit more difficult to get her posing! Just too much to see and TOO MUCH to touch! LoL!!! Made momma a tad edgy as I am sure it would make anyone!!! The hostess's house was like a show house, and I don't think I could have afforded for Little Miss Gracelee to write all over the walls with Sharpie!!!
*
We had fun none the less!!!
*
I love my baby girl!
*
Does it surprise anyone that she wanted to be greeter?
Yes, we are coordinating! I am going to take full advantage until she says no more! My hopes is that she likes it too!! = )
Makeena (pictured on the right) is Keila's sister, and she is just as sweet as they come! I just love her! Gracelee thought her and her cousin were the bee's knees!!! Definitely thinks they are funny!
And she went around and around and around and around (am I making my point?) giving everyone high 5s, knucks, and Noggin... and then, of course, a kiss!
My little busy body... my sweet precious angel... my world!
Keila was so gracious and made time for each of her guests... she was so considerate and beautiful, as always!
You can see the pride and joy in her momma's eyes watching how happy her daughter is!
And one of Keila's Besties, Kara, will make a beautiful Maid of Honor, as she is just as beautiful on the inside as the outside!
Like I said before... the food was incredible... this picture was premature! There was sooooo much that I could not believe it!
And this picture was also premature as there were also a bunch of presents...
Auntie (or Mimi) made the most beautiful Rehearsal bouquet out of the ribbons from the packages... it is supposed to be tacky, but she makes it so pretty!!!
*
These girls had a blast!
Mimi with her Annabelle
Beautiful Blue eyes!!!
Share and share alike
Hey, can I have some of that???


1 comments:

the tichenor family said...

Gracelee is too cute!!