To my faithful and loyal blog readers... I apologize!
*
Gracelee is now at an age that I don't want to miss a second! Even watching her sleep is intoxicating!
*
Here is an update: September is always a busy month with school getting started and birthdays galore! Thank you everyone for EVERYTHING!!! There are no words to show my appreciation for your gifts and the thing that speaks to me most is the time we get to spend together! My love language is time together and I appreciate every second with family and friends that I can get!!!!!!!
*
Gracelee turned 6 months on September 30th! WoW!!!!! My baby is half a year old... ReAlLy??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
What happened to the time!
*
She is amazing in every way! She has an amazing personality, she loves people, she is a total momma's girl (which I love by the way), and she is way smart!
*
She is obviously up on all fours as you saw in the last post, and now she inch worms across the floor! She can push from all fours to sitting, and she holds her own bottle at times... when I am not nursing her ; )
*
She says dada, baba, nana... still no mama... but we are holding on to hope... LoL!!
*
She holds her feet and puts her toes in her mouth, which is so cute!
*
Justin and I love every minute we spend with her! She is amazing and has changed our outlook on life so much! There is always a beautiful tomorrow because she is in our life! There is hope for a bright future because she is in it... She is totally breath- taking and it is all I can do not to gobble her up! As it is she gets a million kisses when I drop her off in the morning and 2 million when I pick her up... luckily she is not tired of them yet!
*
Now for picture time... which is what I am sure everyone is interested in anyway!
*
Love to you all!
*
Family picture for my 29th (yes 29) Birthday

House divided... GO COWBOYS!!!!!!


Even though she is so stinkin' cute in this cheerleader outfit!

Birthday lunch @ Grimaldi's


This was for pajama day @ "school"

These are our Halloween PJs that were a perfect gift from Auntie Robyn! Thank you so much! We love them and wear them all the time!!!


6 months old exactly in this picture... well, 6 months 4 hours and 27 minutes but who is counting!


Halloween shirt day @ "school"


YaY!!! We need a jacket in Houston! What a day!



I am so in love with her face!
My love, life and everything!
Little Angel, know how much you are loved... because there is nothing in the world like it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment