Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gracelee New Bow

A craft show is always a scary proposition... but we go anyway!!
*
Momma, Gracelee and I went to the Peddler show in Rosenberg. It is always so much fun to look at the baby stuff, but this year was EXTRA special! We had our little girl there!!!!! I was very proud of Momma and me because we did not go crazy! It would have been really easy to spend like $500, but we kept it waaaaaay tame!
*
Along with a tutu for her first birthday party, a new cheetah print bow, and 2 Christmas outfits, we got this new bow. I wish I would have bought like 50 of them because they are so cute! Anyway, like always, I couldn't pick just one picture of her because her face is so irresistible to me....
*
So, I leave you with a quest, a mission of sorts............
*
PICK A FACE!!!!! (They are all so cute)






This is another video that family will appreciate... BTW, she is pulling up on her own too... the kid barely gave me a chance to accept her crawling! Alas, what to do?!?!?!?!

1 comments:

Auntie said...

Oh my...how precious is that....she is sooooo cute...wish I could get my hands on her...she is so smart! She'll be walking in no time1!!!Thanks for the posting It makes me feel better...to at least see her...I am going to see Colton on Thursday YEAHHHHHH