Saturday, April 5, 2008

What Could It be??

What in the world could this be?
It looks like cloth...
It looks like googly eyes...

Before you scroll, try to make a guess!
It will really surprise you!
Truly, I can't believe how it turned out, and 
I thank the people at puppetsnstuff.com for
the helpful videos!

                                                                                                               
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
                                    
That's right! I made a puppet... This is Sunny, not Elmo!
It is very important to realize this, as I do not have a deal with Sesame Street to borrow Elmo!
Sunny was a great surprise and as you can see his friends were not so lucky as he, Their necks were too skinny to complete... so they are not going to make any appearances!
The kids in my children's choir at church loved Sunny, and they are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Sunny's friends... They are in the works at the moment!
It was so much fun to make and meet Sunny, and their little faces lit up!!

I seriously think that this is the most captivated I have EVER had them! As you can see there are quite a few of them and we were still missing 4 kiddos! Keeping 20 3, 4, and 5 year old's attention can be tricky sometimes! But thanks to Sunny, Wednesday was a breeze!






0 comments: