Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A weekend at Aunt T's and Uncle J's... with a trip to the ZOO!!!

Okay, so Joey's momma, Sandra, had her second son on Wednesday, March 26th. His name is Jason, and he is so cute! We are blessed to have the new addition! Caroline, Justin's step mom, has been taking care of Joey, and Justin and I decided to give her a break over the weekend. WOW!! While he is so cute and most of the time an angel, Joey is a true to form 1 year old. Very busy and very opinionated, Joey moves and goes all the time! Poor baby had a cold and he is teething, so all you parents out there understand what his mood was. We decided that he needed a special trip to expend some energy, so we took him to the zoo. So much fun to see his little face discover the animals, and probably next year, he will be vocal and want to ride the choo- choo train! Justin and I enjoyed our experience, and cannot wait to do it again! However, I called my momma and told her that I thought taking care of a baby was easier than a 1 year old that doesn't feel good! A great practice session for Justin and I, and we honestly loved the time with him! We can't wait to do it again!



"I'm a little stinker! Okay, a big one sometimes... so big we have to stop at Target and get NEW pants!"
Precious Smile!
Justin's FIRST poopy diaper... He did an excellent job, and did not get one golden shower!!
Just Chillin' with Uncle J
Aunt T and baby Joey
The Meerkats were his favorite animal at the zoo! Look at the concentration to figure out what he is looking at!
Dory and Nemo!!!!
Monkey See...
Monkey do!
Learning with Aunt T...
and Uncle J!
"Hey... is this how we cook breakfast? If not, can you please hop to it, I am starving!"
Old school meets New school!
(**Yes that is the Smurfs! and right before that it was the Snorks!)
Peek- a- boo!
Bath time is so much fun!
Thank you to Caroline and Sandra for sharing him with us! We hope we helped you out!!


0 comments: