Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My precious baby girl

This child...
This amazing child.
*
No day is long enough. Every moment special (even the tough ones). Every smile priceless.
*
At 3 years old this little girl offers so much to our lives. She is sweet and sass and fun! 
*
She is everything I prayed for and more!

The shine in her eyes...
 The twinkle in her spirit...
I cannot remember life before her... nor do I want to...
I love her more than life itself!
 She keeps us on our toes and in stitches and in sweet, happy tears...
 Moments like these, I am so glad for cameras... I am SO glad that no matter how old I get, no matter what happens to my mind, no matter what time does to make me try to forget...
Moments like these will be treasured and REMEMBERED... and that little face, no matter how old she gets, will always be..
Forever in time...
three years old.
oh. and she cannot get enough of her daddy!
 My whole heart.


0 comments: