Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

You just get better all the time
Darlin' don't you change a thing
 Lately you're the only song I wanna sing
You're my reason to try
 You just get sweeter every day
The little things you do and say
 If only you could see you through my eyes
You just get better all the time
Oh and I get the feelin' we can make it baby
As long as you are by my side

 You're the music in my ears
The laughter when the tears
Are fallin' down
In my life

 And on down through the years
You never tried to change my ways
You never made me feel
I had to say
I'm sorry
You just get better all the time
Why just today I heard you read my mind
That kinda magic is so hard to find
You just get better all the time
{You Just get Better All The Time ~ Tim McGraw}

*
To God who gave me a Spectacular Mother
*
To the Mother who raised me to be who I am today...
*
To the Mother~in~law who raised the man who I love more than I can say in words...
*
To the Man who gave me a chance to be a mother...
*
To my wonderful daughter who continues to teach me what LOVE really is and makes me want to be the BEST mother I can possibly be... the BEST woman and example I can be... the little girl who teaches me unconditional love... the little girl that changed my life... the little girl who gives me the EXTRAORDINARY OPPORTUNITY to call myself her mother...
*
I LOVE YOU!
AND, IT DOES... IT REALLY DOES GET BETTER ALL THE TIME!
*
Happy Mother's Day to ALL of the gracious, beautiful, talented, wonderful, BLESSED women in my life that get to call themselves Mothers!!!!


0 comments: