Since I am not a professional photographer by any stretch of the word, I feel kinda funny for doing this...
*
We have a SUPERB photographer that we love so much... Reata at SugarShots is simply amazing... I would have hired her again, but I think Justin would have stroked out on me. I would love to one day become a photographer... I think the job is really artsy and right up my ally! With that in mind, I took Gracelee's first birthday pictures myself. They are amateur at best, but I really feel like I got some pretty decent shots.
*
*
So now for the sneaky part...
*
I don't want to reveal anything big until her first birthday. So like my favorite photographer I will leave you with a SNEAK peek!
*



1 comments:
I love this picture soooooooooo much and i just want to say that i look at theese pictures every day that i canget a chanes to so i hope u add more pretty pictures of my litte sister!!!!!!!!!
love,
nakia ur sweet cake
Post a Comment