We travelled up to Arlington this past saturday to celebrate litlle miss Annabelle's first birthday! I cannot believe it has been a WHOLE year! She is a great little girl... super sweet and super beautiful! I had so much fun with her; 1) because she loved on me and 2) because she got SOOOOOOOOO incredibly excited when I fed her baby Cheetos (the Gerber mild cheddar thing-ys... not real cheetos!... Duh!) ; )
*
Annabelle,
Your Aunt T knows that you and Gracelee are going to the best of friends, just like your momma and me! It was so much fun to grow up with someone like your mommy, and see a LOT of her in you! You are so easy going and sweet as sugar! Thank you for sharing your day with us! You are an amazing child, and I love you!
Love,
Aunt T
*
*
*
Now, of course Gracelee had to put on her best party dress!

Baby super model agencies eat your heart out!

Beautiful girl!

I love you sooooooooo much Grandma!


My love bug!

Ah, Family! Is there anything better?

0 comments:
Post a Comment