I feel terrible! My intentions are pure and thoughtful though! I promise!
*
We have a surprise for 2 of the Greatest Aunts EVER... But it had to be perfect... that is my downfall! I try to make everything perfect instead of just doing it!
*
Gracelee received 2 of the cutest things in the whole world LAST MONTH... please forgive me!
This ADORABLE TUTU was custom made by my Auntie! It has glitter accents and bows to match! Gracelee cannot stop staring at it or touching it, and it will make a public debut this Sunday at a special Church service... she likes to be the Blinging one!
*
We also received this AWESOME onesie from Justin's Aunt! We had to get the right ensemble together so the picture would come out just right... Well here it is! And like I said before... we have a special surprise that will be in the mail shortly... It may not get there before Christmas, but know that it is coming and it is JUST FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
*
Thank you so much to the women who love us! To 2 of the ladies I know love us as much as they love their own babies! You mean the world to us, and we appreciate your thoughtfulness more than words could ever express!
*
So without further ado... Gracelee and her new onesie and blinging tutu:


1 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I am SOOOO excited to see more pictures of this precious angel. And it is so true...her Auntie LOVES her and her parents! She is so cute and thank you for the picture! Merry, merry Christmas to the Sutherlands. Yes, Gracelee, Santa does ROCK!!!I know he will be very good to you. Love to all of you...
GRAND Aunt Cissy
Post a Comment