Christmas eve was filled with a LOT of excitement! First and foremost, my precious, sweet angel did NOT take a nap the whole day... which even made her Aunt Amanda nervous! Luckily, on the way to the church service, Little Miss I-Am-Going-To-Throw-A-Fit-Like-I-Am-Two fell asleep...
*
She was on very good behavior after her nice little nap! More pictures to come of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day... probably tomorrow! I need time to get every picture looking its best!
*
Hope everyone had a blessed and wonderful Christmas! We are thinking about making Christmas for the kiddos next year and adults getting Charity certificates... meaning the money that people were going to spend on us getting us things will go to a charity instead... I feel like birthdays should be about presents and Christmas should be about Jesus... Silly or not, I think it will bring real joy and the Christmas spirit back into our lives!
*
Good Idea??

0 comments:
Post a Comment