My precious angel has caught a cold! This was the picture of her before the doctor's office... trying to sleep because we were up at 3AM in the steaming bathroom trying to alleviate her cough. Dry hacking cough, clear runny nose, and glassy swollen eyes makes for not a fun night! Still this morning she was smiling and laughing and eating her breakfast... she is so great!
*
Lord knows when momma doesn't feel well, it shows in presence and attitude... maybe she will have her daddy's demeanor!
*
Doc says she has a cold, but we are keeping a close eye on her... monitoring her fever every 4 hours and keeping her well feed and hydrated. We went and bought a humidifier, and she toughs it out when I give her the saline nose drops... even though she hates it!

Now, she sleeps again, and I am gonna let her, even though I want to go in there right now and cuddle her! She is so precious and wonderful, and we are so grateful that God has chosen us to be her parents! I love her so much, and it is killing me to see her not feeling well, but still trying so hard to have a good time!

She wins the award for WORLD'S BEST BABY!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment