Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fashionista!

Here is another fashion show for all you Gracelee lovers!!!
*
Thank you Grandma and "Grand" Aunt Cissy for my cutie pie clothes!!! I love you!
*
I think she loves to pose now!

She wore this outfit last night when our friends Jessica, Kevin and Caleb came over for dinner! We had so much fun!!!! Gracelee will be staying with Caleb's MiMi (Jessica's momma) this year and hopefully next, too!!! We are excited that Gracelee will have a wonderful, Christian home to stay in while mommy and daddy are at work! We are comforted in the fact that we have a family watching her that is a lot like ours!
*
I am still gonna miss her like nothing else!
And, this cute strawberry goodness is all the way from Georgia!
*
I love her wearing fruit! She is already delicious, and it just makes her that much more mouth watering!


Thank you so much for the adorable outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
P.S. We had to buy more hangers for all her clothes! LoL!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Northcutt said...

I swear that baby it the cutest EVER! Even if she IS my GRAND neice. I seriously would like to grab her right through my computer screen. Your picture posting is sincerely appreciated....

Unknown said...

Grand Aunt Cissy knows her fashion - the denim skirt is just TOO cute and the strawberry outfit - well, red is my favorite color, strawberries my favorite fruit, and Gracelee my favorite baby! What is not to love!