OMG!!!
*
I cannot stand it!!! God has given me so much joy!
*
This is her cherry outfit and I could not pick just one picture to post... so here are all 4!
*
From the bow on her head to the red trumpette socks... I just want to squeeze her all the time!
*
Here the pictures are in random order:
Sweet Cherry Smile

The I cannot help it if I am beautiful pose

The Cherry Happy Feet (she is dancing and cooing in this shot!)

The I cannot wait until I can really jump pose

*
With only a week left at home with my angel, I am trying to soak up as much time with her as possible. The tears flow abundantly when I think of it, and it doesn't make me feel any better when people tell me that I only have to go back for 2 weeks... IT IS 2 WEEKS!!!! She is my morning, evening, and night... she is the air that I breathe and when I think of not seeing her for 10 hours out of a day, it is like the wind gets knocked out of me! She makes my heart beat so fast on the inside that I am sure you can hear it on the outside... her little mouth and her vibrant eyes... Will she miss me? Does she have a concept of time? Will she feel abandoned? Will she remember me when I get home?
*
Crazy fears, I know! I cannot help it though! This is all so new to me... and I love her so much!
*
I know ever whimper, every coo, every smile... I know when she needs to be changed, when she needs to eat, and when she just needs a little momma love!
*
Please pray for my peace of mind... I just don't know how to leave her!
1 comments:
Ugh! BOO HOO! I know the feeling and it STINKS!!!!
Post a Comment