And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
What a cutie!!! She is absolutely PRECIOUS! P.S. We are on for dinner on Saturday. I'll call you later with details.:o)
Oooooo...i just want to squeeze her!! Man you are good with that camera trigger....I can not seem to catch a smile from Annabelle. She will be all laughs and as soon as I bring out the camera she's like nope...no paparazzi!
lookin like her daddy more and more every day. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a cutie!!! She is absolutely PRECIOUS!
P.S. We are on for dinner on Saturday. I'll call you later with details.:o)
Oooooo...i just want to squeeze her!! Man you are good with that camera trigger....I can not seem to catch a smile from Annabelle. She will be all laughs and as soon as I bring out the camera she's like nope...no paparazzi!
lookin like her daddy more and more every day. :)
Post a Comment