Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wow!

Okay... I don't know these people... I don't know their whole situation... what I do know is that God is working miracles every day, and this is one of the many. Thank you to Meredith for putting this on her blog. It is a wonderful story of faith and glory! Please pray for Harper and for her family. They are making incredible progress in their situation and they are wonderful Christian people, who with their faith, are seeing the wonderful promise that Jesus gave to us:
*
 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
—Romans 15:13

*
Grab your tissues!
*
*
*
Gracelee continues to grow in my belly and she moves and kicks a LOT!! We have a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and have registered at the hospital. We have decided after birthing class to go as natural as we can for as long as I can stand it. I know, it sounds crazy, but we learned a lot and I really want to try. I am not trying to be super woman or anything, I will completely get an epidural if I cannot handle it... but I think that if I let myself naturally go into labor that my body will be able to do it. I just have to have patience, and all those that know me, know that is the BIGGEST challenge of all! 
*
*
Justin got a promotion this week! That is fabulous news! He is now part of the downtown route, and he is very excited! Please pray for him as he begins this new direction on Friday! It is challenging to take on a different set of accounts... we all know he is capable, and extra praying is still nice!
*
*
Please (I know I am asking for a lot of prayers, but they are needed!) pray for the kids at my school. They are all sick it seems like, and I am trying to stay healthy myself! Also, there is a kindergartner, Nicholas, that is going homebound due to a seizure disorder that has made him very embarrassed to be at school. He is apparently not doing well, and I miss him! Nicholas is a fabulous kid, and he and his family really need all of the thoughts and prayers they can get! I have also started a Pennies for Patients campaign at my school, and we are collecting money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. Please pray that it continues to go well over the next few weeks! Other than that, I need prayer for energy! I want to get everything ready and it is a slow process! I know she doesn't need much, but when Gracelee gets here, I want to spend the time with her and not messing around in her room!!!
*
*
Thank you to everyone who reads and supports my blog! These are much needed and much appreciated! Love to everyone!!

0 comments: