We had a very busy weekend! It was so much fun, though! We started Saturday trying to get our yard in order for Spring... Justin worked his tail off, and the yard looks great! We still have work to do in the front, but we will find the time this coming weekend.
*
We celebrated Joey's 2nd birthday Saturday evening. He is so precious and loved his Spiderman hat and sunglasses the best! Here are some pictures from the celebration:
*
The coolest Spiderman Cake!

And it was way delicious too!!!!

Super cool, Dude!

Brother Jason enjoying the afternoon

learning a drum move from Uncle J

Then Sunday afternoon we made our way to Spring, Texas to celebrate a belated birthday party with Brittany. I cannot believe that she is 12!!! It is truly amazing how fast time flies! The event took place at Main Event where there is bowling, laser tag, and video games! It was very fun, and Keila and Brian made our day by riding up there with us! It is always more fun to have MORE people... especially when they are funny and fun like Brian!
*
Happy Hula Birthday!

She is so grown up! She showed up with her hair straightened and eye liner!!!! What?!?!?!?!

Sistas... and Gracelee = )

Brit and Bri

*
It was a great weekend! We had so much fun! Family time is truly priceless, and something that Justin and I treasure so much!
*
*
Doctor's appointment tomorrow! Yay! We will get an update up on the blog, but I have to warn you that there may not be any pictures! I know.... I am bummed too!!!!
Love to everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment