Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Photo Tag

Okay! Sorry to Meredith because she photo tagged me and I am just NOW responding! I just had to update the blog with all of the other stuff, and now I can have some F-U-N!! So, the photo tag says:

Here's the rules:
The object of the picture tag is to:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder
3) Explain the picture
4) Tag 4 people to do the same
Oh! And NO CHEATING pictures or folders! ( and no cropping, editing, etc!)
*
4th folder, 4th picture
This is a picture of my brother, Brian. We went to San Marcos over the summer for some birthday fun for TJ. There is a place where there is a rapid in the middle of the river and you can pretty much camp  out there for the day. Of course anywhere we go we take a ball of some sort because our family is play, play, PLAY!!!! Momma was quarterback and I was photographer. Brian took his turn running down the rapid and caught the ball, and I took this picture... which I think turned out really good!
*
*
So here is my picture! This was fun!! Thank you Meredith for including me!!! BTW, everyone, only 92 more days until Gracelee!!!! Whoo hoo!!!
I tag: Robyn and Corey, Christie, Tonya, and my Auntie (I know you don't have a blog, but it works in email too!!! = 0 ) )
*
Love you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..Brian! That looks like some sort of Hot male card I'd get for a on her birthday!

I will play when I get home.

92 more days...holy cow! I am freaking!!