Today we had our follow up ultrasound to the sort of bad news we got with the first one. Thank you to all who prayed and to everyone that supported us because the cysts are gone! She is perfect in every way, and BIG!! She already weighs 3 pounds and they moved my due date again! Now we are due March 23rd. God is good, and he has certainly given us a miracle! We can now focus on getting her here!!!
*
*
*
This is her little profile... at the top of the picture is her little arm and hand. What is funny is that she is holding her foot ABOVE her head! Yes, what appears to be a tuft of hair is actually the heel of her little foot! Don't know how she does it, but the whole time she had it up there! So much so that I had to change position so they could see everything! She is precious! We couldn't be happier, and I just love her so much! I cannot wait until she is here and I can look at her drooling all over her cute little toes!
*
Thank you again for the prayers and thoughts! It worked, and I cannot imagine how anyone on this planet doesn't believe in God and the gracious nature of Jesus Christ! Here is actual proof people!
*
Gracelee Sutherland
1 comments:
See...I told you she would be perfect! Awesome news! Love you!
Post a Comment