Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back to life... back to Blogging

So our lives have been ultra busy and full of fun and excitement! We are expecting baby number two and Facebook has taken over my picture posts... However, I felt that unfair. This is my tried and true documenting place. This is where it all began! This is where I need to focus! So I am getting back to it... It was baby book for Gracelee, and so it will be for baby number two! I cannot let life get in the way of my documenting! So this is my new year's resolution (a little late, I know!), DoCuMeNtAtIoN!!! I am sure you have all moved on... as I would have... but we are getting back to it, and if you are still interested in our little family's BIG adventures, you are welcome to read along! This is for my babies :)

Go Texan Day 2013


 silly girl.
HLSR and carnival day... and 16 weeks along!
 baby sutherland #2... P2





Blessington Farms 2013... Strawberry picking with Cookie and Pawpaw





















0 comments: