Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Imagination

Imagination
*
It is the one thing I wish would stick around from childhood
*
I get a tiny glimpse of what it was like to pretend each and every time we step foot into the Magic Kingdom...
*
But what is really cool, is after you have a kid of your own, and THEY begin to imagine!
*
Watching them almost disappear into another world is so amazing!
*
Pretending to be a mermaid or a teacher or a drummer {wink!}...
*
It is just breath-taking!
*
I am so in love with her and her quirky ways and her sparkling attitude that is sometimes a sparkler and sometimes a MAJOR firework! I love her passion and motivation! And I love her creative nature...
*
Thank you TJ for building her a Cinderella Coach!





and for letting me demolish it too! : )


0 comments: