We packed up Friday...
And when I say PACKED UP, I mean 3 FULL cars, one being a Suburban!
We did not hurt for food or beverage...
And our time together was priceless!
We are so excited for Port A circa 2012!!!

Gracelee was so well behaved! I think she really enjoyed the fact that she got to wake up not only to both of her parents on vacation, but her little friends too!
It was VERY exciting to see her bestie Caleb the minute she woke up!!

Me and my girl

Daddy and his girl

The rubber bands were not my friend over the weekend, but at least I got ONE good shot with the double half pony tails!

Shake your groove thang momma-sita!

My beautiful girl


The kids had a really good time together! And, BOY, did they wear each other out!
Time to hit the beach for some good old fashion fun!


Mommas and their girls


The dads had fun splashing the kids through the waves and building river cities through the sand! The kids loved getting buckets of water to pour through the tunnels and pathways!

Wardrobe Malfunction... Mom to the rescue!



SPLASH!



Buddies








Beach Dudes



Beach Babes



Everybody was a trooper with me and my camera... I had to get these precious moments on film!
And these turned out just AMAZINGLY!!
Best Girl Friends!

The Gentlemen



Kean Family

Sutherland Family

Jaster Family

The Crew

We had an amazing time! I hope that it's an annual thing... It is a rare BLESSING to find friends that are so similar to yourself! It made the trip so nice! We love our friends because they are more like FAMILY!!
Thank you, Lord, for your ample blessings, and for the gift of GREAT FRIENDS!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment