Sunday, May 1, 2011

EGG HUNT #2: KENNEDY'S HOUSE

It is officially a tradition!




The Campbell Egg Hunt the Saturday before Easter has become such a treasured part of our holiday!




Kennedy and Gracelee are such good friends and they seem to be getting closer and closer! Kennedy is such a sweet and special little girl, who always makes Gracelee feel included... It is so nice to see them play so well together!




Good food, great family, REALLY fun time... complete with confetti egg baseball/ bonk- you- on- the- head- and- make- a- mess


*


We start you with... the lovely ladies




It's Cookie!!!

See... Gracelee was a little nervous to do the slide... only at first... so Kennedy made a train to show her it wasn't so scary after all... So sweet!

Dang wind!
Oh... did I mention an egg hunt? Uh. Yeah.... Numero Tres, people!
Checking out her goodies
TJ gets the brunt of confetti eggs, but secretly, I think he likes it!
Swing, batter-batter, swing!
Daddy got it too!



"What? I can't hear you!!!"
Weeeeee (ish)
"Ohhhhh! I get it now!"
Practice makes perfect! We dyed some eggs too... the kids did such a great job! We really had a blast!

Thank you Lindsay and Josh for such a fun time! We look forward to next year with a little baby there to play with! YAY!!!

0 comments: