Be my be my baby
Be my little baby

I want it only say
Say you'll be my darling

Be my be my baby
Be my baby now

I want it only say
Ooh, ohh, ohh, oh

She is the apple of our eye
*
She is the sunshine of our life
*
She is our reason for being
*
She is our reminder to LOVE, LIVE, and BE HAPPY
*
Happy Valentine's Day!
(we will have more V-day pictures in new posts! I love dressing her up!)
*
*
*
This weekend we also celebrated my little sister's 14th birthday.
*
It is hard to believe that 14 years can fly by like that!
*
Brittany really has impressed me this visit... she has matured in many fabulous ways and I see her getting more womanly every day!
*
We celebrated at Main Event, which was so much fun! Gracelee bowled a 78! Of course, there were bumpers, but the girl can push the ball down the lane! Then we played some ski- ball and basketball, and she even helped Grandpa and Momma lose to Daddy at air hockey... Ha!!
*
We hade a BLAST!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment