We have had such an eventful weekend so far! Our little family is so blessed!
*
I have my fair share of complainy- complainerson, and I have my debbie downer moments,
*
But this time of year, actually 'THIS' this time of year, has proven to me that I need to let some things go and enjoy my journey.
*
Maybe it is just subtle reminders... This is a wonderful life.
*
Our daughter amazes me with every breath she takes! She is truly awe-inspiring! I am quite sure that everyone says that about their children... I just want her to know that I am definitely one of those mommies that absolutely enjoys EVERY minute I get to spend with her!
*
I cannot believe how she is growing... she is 20 months and 12 days today and she knows her letters to "K", she can count to 13 and backwards from 10... she listens to every word, she mimics every motion, she loves to read and play pretend and color...
*
Christmas this season I have decided, and made it my mission, to take a picture of her every day... I have done that. It has shown me that I THOROUGHLY enjoy my daughter! We spend time together playing, laughing, cooking, dancing, shopping, reading, learning, and coloring. Seeing her in these pictures makes me smile! It shows me that I am dedicated...
*
Dedicated to her... to my future children... my mom told me when I was pregnant with Gracelee, "You know, YOU are responsible for her memories." Well, that is a VERY big task, and I am READY FOR THE CHALLENGE! I started this blog for my daughter... for my future children... for their children... these are our memories, our days, our lives!
*
This is my whole heart and soul.
December 9th, 2010

Finger lickin' good!

Friday December 10th, we received a VERY important piece of mail... intermixed with bills and catalogs, was a very colorful, wonderful piece of mail for none other than, Miss Gracelee...

I am sure you can understand how thrilled we were to be the lucky recipients of such a letter, the man who wrote it is exceptionally busy this time of year!

Her daddy was so proud, as he read the kind words that only Jesus and Santa could have put together... She loved her letter so much that we have it saved in a special place!

And since she has been so good, I am SURE that Santa will bring her the toy chest she has been wanting for her room! I guess we will have to wait and see!!!

December 10th, 2010


December 11th, 2010

0 comments:
Post a Comment