Ever since I was knee high to a grass hopper, I have wanted a daughter.
*
Some one that I knew would look up to me, want to play house and cook with me, and some one that would let me play with her hair!
*
Gracelee does all of those things! She cuddles and kisses me, when I am sad she says, "Momma, K?" in the sweetest little voice, when I am cleaning she grabs a blanket to help me wipe things down, she likes to stir the pot when we are cooking and do the cookie cutters, and she lets me do her hair every morning!
*
Now albeit she takes it out very soon after I drop her off, but it makes me so happy to play and twist and braid, and she sits ever so patiently until I am finished! Then we smile at the pretty baby in the mirror!!
*
My life is so much more complete with her in it! I love her more than she will ever know!
*
She is my DREAM come true... she is the absolute REAL DEAL!!!!
*
Now, check out these teeth! : )


0 comments:
Post a Comment