Gracelee and I decided to get out in a different way today...
*
It was just a fun day!
*
We started by taking the recycling to the Recycle Center in the heart of Rosenberg... probably won't do that by myself again, but trying to do our part to save the Earth.
*
Then through a friend's posting on Facebook, we learned that there is a Carousel and a train ride in Katy Mills mall! Whoo Hoo!!! TWO of our favorite things! Then, come to find out, there is also a playground! Yay!!! INDOOR!!!!
*
We started with the Carousel, which makes momma very dizzy, but Gracelee held on ALL BY HERSELF this time so I could take her picture...



*
We then moved on to the "choo- choo" train... where we got to sit in the caboose!!!!
*
She enjoyed looking around almost as much as momma did! We drove by several stores! : )
*





Then we had to get some Wetzels Pretzel bites... and off to the play land... not my favorite place, but she seemed to enjoy herself! She went down the slide and through a tunnel, and even stopped by a campfire...
*
She is becoming more and more independent and I am having to learn to let her go... all the while trying to watch her at the same time. She climbs and jumps and discovers new and fun things... and she doesn't always need my help... Now there is an eye popper- outer! What?!?!?!?!?! My Baby doesn't need me as much anymore???? OMG!!
*
I love to watch her, though! I love to see her look around and figure stuff out... decide what she wants to play on, what she wants to see. It is rewarding to know that she has taken what I have taught her and she is applying it! That part of parenting is super cool!!!
*





The last thing we did was ride a ghetto ice cream truck that took 75 cents to ride for 30 seconds... wow, is all I can say!
*


She had a great time and is now sleeping like the angel that she is!
*
I am so in love with her!
0 comments:
Post a Comment