Thursday, April 15, 2010

There is a book called Do you like...?, and it has made it's way into the top 5 books that Gracelee owns... which BTW is a vast library of, I am sure, over 200 books!

*

I am the type of reader that gets very animated when I read... our daughter has picked that up, as she immatates what she sees.

*

The last page of this book is her favorite... I don't really know why. It is not because SHE likes to say good- night... maybe she thinks the penguin is cute??

*

Anyway, the words are: The moon is high in the sky. Time to say good night. Do you like to say goodnight? Who else likes to say good night?

And then we flip open the flap and say, "Shhhhhh!"

Penguin likes to say good night!

Here is little miss priss... shhhshing so penguin can sleep!

*

So cute!

0 comments: