That's the way I feel these days. I am sorry for the lack of posts... really, I am. I have them ready... at home... and I will post them with there appropriate dates... I just have been tied up... our dear friend and momma of four at our school passed away on Sunday January 31st. The Memorial service was on this past Saturday... so I did not really feel like blogging... just spending time with my angel baby and my dear, sweet hubby.
*
Anyway, today I had to post some pictures and video that I took with my phone (sorry for the bad quality, but this way I can post at work :) )
*
These make me smile!

*
You are so big! I cannot believe how BIG!!!
*
At 10 1/2 months, my angel, you are so cute! You play well with others, hiss like a cat, dance like crazy to your Mickey Mouse, crawl everywhere, point to your nose, say mama and dada, you try to say "clap", which is so cute because it comes out "ca... ca..." and your newest thing is walking with this walker!
*
You have 4 teeth and you are working on your 1 year old molars and eye teeth at the same time... yikes! Thank goodness for chamomile drops and Tylenol!!!
*
Bath time is still a favorite... you love your new pink duckie tub and all the songs we sing... 5 Little Ducks, Monkeys jumping on the Bed, and BINGO.
*
You eat like a big girl, and you are working on eating "big girl" food, like bananas, noodles, beans, sweet potatoes, and meats that mommy and daddy cook... but just a small taste!
*
You will never fully comprehend the amount of love I have for you... I cannot tell you enough how much I love you or how much you melt my heart when I look at you.
*
When you do your hands like Mickey Mouse or clap your little hands and pretend to snap I almost can't control myself... I just want to attack you with Kisses!!!
*
I miss you so much during the day... almost to the point of real physical pain, and I cannot wait to pick you up an see you smile that toothy grin when you see me!
*
I love that you read your Dr. Seuss ABC book to your cabbage patch kid and that you want to read it over and over with mommy and you point to the words like you are reading along! I love that you like it when we get to the bee part and you let me tickle you a little bit on your tummy!
*
I love that you think I am funny, and you laugh so hard you almost fall over!
*
I love that when you see your daddy, you start dancing!
*
I love that you cuddle his neck when he picks you up after getting home from work.
*
I love it when I am brushing my teeth you get your brush and put it in your mouth to copy me!
*
I love you. I love you. I love you.
You are so wonderful, so smart, so loving, so amazing, so beautiful, so... {tear}... so... special in every way and I cannot thank God enough for blessing us with you, my angel!

1 comments:
My sweet little Pumpkin!!! I can't believe how good she is walking already!! You can't keep a good woman down!!!
Post a Comment