My beautiful daughter,
Today (12/30/09), you are 9 months old. How??? How did time fly by so quickly?
*
You are an amazing child! When music comes on you dance and "snap" your fingers, you do a nose laugh that is hysterical, you can turn on/off the lights with your adorable pinchers, you cuddle like a little angel, you mew like a kitty cat, you play BoBo with the dog...
*
Along with your incredible development, you inspire us! You make me want to set out and conquer in your honor! I want ONLY the best for you, and Daddy and I are making plans so that you get just that... the BEST! You are a delight and you touch the hearts of every person you meet! You have a coy smile and a bashful side to you that melts the people around you.
*
You are independent and love to play! You need to see momma, and then you are okay... which I have to say I love! I prayed for a little girl like you, only God made you ten thousand times better! A momma needs a daughter... I need you and I have wanted you since before I can even remember! God blessed me in such an astronomical way...
*
Baby girl, know that forever and for always, I am on your side, I want what is best for you, I will ALWAYS love you, and that God is gracious, kind, wonderful, forgiving, and is the reason for YOU to be who you are! Keep living like you are doing it ONLY for Him because that is ALL that matters!
*
I love you!
Momma

At nine months:
*
Weight: 20.14 lbs (68%)
Length: 29 in. (86%)
Head Circumference: 18 in. (88%)
Growing like a BEAUTIFUL flower, and learning every day!

0 comments:
Post a Comment