Monday, November 23, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


I know, I know... It is Thanksgiving!

*

But if you saw our scheduled events for the next few weekends and thru December, it was either now or put it up and take it right back down!

*

We are so in the Spirit already, and I am looking forward to the Advent season, which starts Sunday!!! I am hoping to read the Christmas story to Gracelee, and make it a tradition. She won't understand it this year or even next, but at least she will be hearing the Good News!!

*

Justin, Bless his heart, was on the roof pretty much all afternoon! He was outside organizing the garage and cleaning and just being a great husband! It is certainly nice to have a place for everything and everything in it's place!

*

We moved our refrigerator outside and got a PHENOMENAL deal on a new one... one that we have been eyeing for like 2 years!!! God is good because our finances have been such that when we need something substantial, we can always do it and be okay. It is a 25 cu. ft. Maytag, bottom freezer with French doors... and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!



Merry Christmas to each other!

With that said... here are some pictures of our house decorated on the outside... complete with our 3 new little friends by Santa's feet! That is a little tradition that we started when we moved in... hard to believe this is our 3rd Christmas in our house! We get one new thing for our yard each year... Thank you Target!

*

Enjoy!



*
Justin blowing up my "Noel" flag... like I said, Husband of the Year~









0 comments: