Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Major Update and Many Apologies!

Ok... who can blame me??? I went back to work for 2 weeks and when i got home I certainly did not want to get on the computer! So I apologize and here are some pictures in no particular order to catch you up!

Precious!
I love her so much!
To say the least...
Grandma and Gracelee
Thank you Ms. Christie for my adorable sunflower outfit! I love it!!!
Thank you Auntie (a.k.a. Robyn) for my flower outfit... I love it, and I love you!
Annabelle and Gracelee Hugs!
Full bloomers!
Get used to it girls! Mom and Auntie had to do it to, and it is precious memories!
Lovely ladies!
Happy Birthday, Pawpaw! Love you!
What kind of candle is that?
On our way to the pool!
Hanging outside with momma and zebra
My first beach towel... Thanks Grandma!
Doctor visit... 
Our little girl is not so little! 12.3 pounds, 24 inches long and still growing (95 % for both!)!!! She is perfect in every way and I am so excited to spend every day with her this summer!
*
BTW... SHE LAUGHED OUT LOUD IN THE STORE YESTERDAY (JUNE 9TH)... I couldn't believe my ears! I laughed out loud at her and it made her do it again! I was so excited I left my phone at the store... all is good, I found it! The people at the store were super friendly and excited with me!
*
Until next time... which will be sooner, I promise! Love and God Bless!

0 comments: