Well, Gracelee's first Easter was awesome! Since we are still on house arrest, family decided to come to us... it was very nice! Everyone brought food, which always makes a holiday event even more special! We missed the family that could not be with us to celebrate, but we will see everyone VERY soon!
*
Of course, Easter is not complete without momma's bunny cake, and this year Keila (Aunt Keke) made one too! They were both exquisite! We also had a lemon pie dessert that Lessie made that was incredible too!
*
Anyone notice that I started with dessert?!?!?!?! = )

*
Along with a honey baked ham and roasted turkey, we enjoyed the fine culinary expertise of our mothers and sisters with foods like German Potato Salad, Green bean salad with feta cheese and toasted walnuts, carrot slaw, macaroni and cheese, sweet potato casserole, and green bean/ corn casserole... we also indulged in homemade cheddar cheese biscuits that were divine! The spread was incredible, and it really made Justin and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful family that didn't mind providing such a feast AND bringing it to us! WOW!! Thank you to everyone who made that possible and we love you all very much!
*
Now on to more pictures...
*
The new family

... wait... we forgot Lady... she loves the camera! = )

Grammy and Nini

Pawpaw, Grandma, Uncle B, Uncle Buddy, Aunt Keke, and Great Pawpaw

*
And now for the Easter photo shoot that she will either love or get really mad at me for later as she gets older... Sorry Baby Girl, Mommy just loves to make over you and you are so precious that I want to remember every little second I have with you! You grow up so fast, and I want to remember you little, AND watch you grow into the beautiful, kind, graceful, and God- fearing woman we KNOW you are going to be!
*
Easter Smile

Bunny Bottom

Daddy's Girl

*
It is hard work being this cute! Here are my sleepy time pictures for Easter!
*
Happy Easter 1

Happy Easter 2

and Mommy's favorite... Happy Easter 3!

*
We hope everyone had a Blessed and restful Easter weekend. He is Risen, and we are saved! That is the Good News!
Love and God Bless!
3 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful!! Great idea to make your own photo shoot. Remind me to do that once I have a kiddo.
I love the bunny bottom!! LOL...so precious! what a blessing! I can't wait...well, maybe I can but, I WANT ONE!
What a beautiful family! Happy First Easter, Gracelee!
Post a Comment