Okay... sorry for the lack of Blogging! Just a quick update because I have a doctor's appointment in an hour. I will write more when that is done... Anyway, here is a rundown:
1) Baby doing great! I think she is really getting big and she is head down ready to go... I am only guessing because of where my pain is. I am not complaining! The reward of a beautiful, healthy baby girl is well worth any pain!
2) Justin is working hard! He is a phenomenal husband that provides for his family on a daily basis! He is supportive in every way... BTW... he massages my feet EVERY NIGHT!!!!!! So wonderful!
3) Me... I am great! I love being pregnant and feeling every move and hiccup! I am getting tired, sort of like I did in the first trimester and I have pain in my hips and legs, BUT nothing in this world could make me rush this or wish it over! It is an incredible feeling to grow a baby!
4) The family is great! Everyone is doing well! Thank the Good Lord every day!!!!!!!!!!
Now I am off to the doctor so she can tell me that I am gaining weight too fast, and I am going to tell her that I am watching EVERYTHING that goes into my mouth and getting on the elliptical nearly everyday. I worry about my weight when I am not pregnant, and I am tired of doing it while I am. I am eating better than I ever have, I feel fantastic, and the baby is growing just fine! I cannot help the fact that my body saves food like there is not going to be any more tomorrow! I don't feel huge, but the scale says otherwise... like I said before... I am not going to worry about it for the last 2 months! I am not going to go hog wild, but I know that my brother will graciously help me lose the weight when I am done!
Love to all! I will have more pictures later!
0 comments:
Post a Comment