So here is a pictorial up date from the Sutherland's:
Sam the Cat turns 4!!

TJ left for Choir tour, which he is back from and enjoyed sooooo much!

Sun Machine had a great show at Fitsgerald's in Houston!


Me and Joe a.k.a Ultimate Warrior at the Fitz show

STP concert Rocked!!!! Thanks again guys!

Practice for the acoustic show in our music room!

The acoustic show at Roc Bar was fabulous!!! Thank you to all who came to celebrate with us!

Justin's #1 fan!

Lovely Sun Machine Fans!!!!

Also, a Justin # 1 fan... actually, she makes me the #1.5 fan since she is the momma! I had so much fun with momma and Lessie at the show!!!

4th of July at our house! The fireworks were fantastic!!

Parker is the son of our bestest friend's Emily and Hadley! They were nice enough to share him on his first 4th of July celebration!



Brian passed the Math Exit test... YAY!!! We are so proud of him and know he is officially a football coach and a math teacher at our Alma Mater, Stephen F. Austin High School!! Momma had a huge party for him and we had several guests and one quite unexpected guest! Actually, we had 2 unexpected guests... For one, my Uncle David came to surprise everyone all the way from the state of Cali!! It is so awesome to see family, especially when you weren't expecting them!! And second, Robyn and Corey announced that they are having a second baby!!!!! We are so thrilled for them, and cannot wait to see the newest addition to the Wheat Family!!! It is so exciting to have a new baby... but Jaxson will always have the special place of FIRST in my heart!!! Love you, dude!!!


It doesn't matter where... it doesn't matter when... it doesn't even matter if I am so full that I am going to pop!!! When I am around family, ALL I can think about is F- O- O- D!!!!! Yikes!

Oh yeah... one more thing! Some very exciting news for the Sutherland Family also.... Justin and I have a little surprise for everyone!! Keep Scrolling....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


That's right, folks!!!! We are PREGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Justin and I are going to be parents!!! We cannot wait for our newest addition , and now the blog will be used to up date everyone on our progress... My doc appointment is August 12th... funny thing is.... Robyn and I are barely 2 weeks apart!! So exciting!!! Justin and I are so blessed, and this baby is truly an answer to several prayers! We just ask for happy thoughts and prayers for a happy healthy baby!!! Thank you to all of our support and we cannot wait to up date you on all of our fun!!! WHOO HOO I am gonna be a MOMMY!!!!!!
1 comments:
I am a little late in seeing this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope you're feeling well. Yay for babies, they are the greatest miracle and blessing.
Post a Comment