Monday, May 26, 2008

He can be taught!!


We are so proud and so excited because Brian has graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Mathematical Education. I have to say that I am so proud of my brother and his accomplishment! Brian and I have a very special bond. We have been through so much together and we have become very close. We can laugh at movie quotes we have heard a million times, cry at stupid movies, and laugh UNTIL we cry at fart jokes. I know that may sound strange to some people, but Brian and I don't care! He is my brother, my friend, and a true confidant! There is a reason why he walked me down the aisle, and it is because he deserved the honor. I love Brian more than he'll ever know! Oh... and he will be working at our Alma Mater High School... GO DAWGS!!!!! Yeah! High School football again!!!!




0 comments: