Family is the most important thing in the world. I know that there are several of you out there that agree with me. Sunday's are busy days for Justin and me... wake up at 7am, to the church by 8, set up and practice for the service until 10, get a cup of coffee from the Richmond Coffee House, and worship from 11-12. Afterwards, Justin sometimes has to go to work, and I usually come home and finish the laundry and then go to my momma's for dinner. There is nothing like vegging by the pool and being at a place where the beer flows and the food is ALWAYS good! Lady enjoys going to play with Max and swimming... Since Lady and Sam are my only babies, that is what you will see mostly on this blog... Look at how much fun they have!!! I love my baby!!!! Momma's on a sunday is like no other.....
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment